Sunday, July 28, 2019

Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake #2)

Stars 5/5
Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake #2) by Rachel Caine

This is the second book in the Stillhouse Lake series and I have to say I loved this book more than the first and the third (yeah I am bit behind in my reviews). This story continues to follow Gwen Proctor, which is Gina Royal's new name, as she continues to hide from not only her sick ex-husband, serial killer Melvin Royal, but is also hiding from outraged internet users who want her dead. Gwen and her new friend Sam soon find out that Melvin Royal was one of nineteen inmates who escaped prison and as she finds a safe place for her kids, her and Sam set out to find him and kill him. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment