Friday, July 26, 2019

Danny The Champion Of The World

Stars 5/5
Danny The Champion Of The World by Roald Dahl

You could go into a huge debate about "stealing/poaching" but you can't argue that this book is hilariously funny and definitely a "Must Read". I love this story. When I was young I would just daydream about living in a caravan and how fun it would be. Even now as I am older, I still flirt with the idea. The story follows and man and his son as they live in a caravan behind the filling station. One night, young Danny wakes up to find his dad is no where around. Later that night, his dad finally comes home and tells Danny where he has been and what he was doing. I don't want to go into the story more as it is such a short story but I highly recommend it to kids of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment