Sunday, July 21, 2019

The Occupant (Afterlife Investigations #3)

Stars 5/5
The Occupant (Afterlife Investigations #3) by Ambrose Ibsen

This is the third and final book in the Afterlife Investigations trilogy and I just loved it! It could of went on a few more books and I would of been right there. In this book, it continues to follow college professor Stephen Barlow and his quest to find the Occupant after releasing it out of the Asylum. His student Elizabeth and her boyfriend, Jake, are pulled back in because the Occupant has his sites on Elizabeth. I do not want to go into this story more as to not spoil it but OMG the ending made me only want more! I do hope one day for a book 4! I highly recommend this trilogy and it would be awesome to read this during the Halloween/Autumn season.

No comments:

Post a Comment