Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Ruby Circle (Bloodline Bk 6)

Stars 4/5
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines Bk 6) by Richelle Mead

This is the 6th and final book of the Bloodline series. I have to say that this book had lots of action and ended very well. Even though it would be amazing if later Richelle Mead would start a whole new series featuring Declan growing up and on a new adventure back to the Vampire Academy. I would LOVE that! Just an idea! This book brought together all the characters of the past except I would of liked to see more of Christian. I did like him. I would also love to revisit this world again. This series had it's issues but overall I very much enjoyed it. I loved to love the characters and I loved to hate some of the characters. I would recommend this series as well as The Vampire Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment