Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Afterlife Academy

Stars 4/5
The Afterlife Academy by Frank L. Cole

I really enjoyed this unique and creative story so I want to start off by mentioning why I gave it only 4 stars. I loved everything about this book including the characters and story line but I think the religious aspect didn't sit well with me and it would restrict the reading audience. I can see why the author went with the heaven and hell destinations but I think the story would of stood just as strong without even mentioning the areas at all. The story follows Walter and how he was struck by lightning and died. He found himself being fast tracked into the Afterlife Academy and sent back to earth to protect a horribly bullied boy named Charlie but he wasn't sent to protect him from bullies so much as demons. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it and I would recommend it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment