Saturday, March 24, 2018

Daughter Of The Siren Queen

Stars 4/5
Daughter Of The Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller

I have to be honest and say that I liked the first book better and this is why... I really love the powerful female character of Alosa but there is one scene that really disturbs me. Riden's leg is already injured from her from the first book and in this book she throws a temper tantrum in her room and takes it out physically on Riden by sweeping his legs out from him and causing him to fall. I really feel like being a Captain, she should of had more control and not just an emotional mess like many female characters are stereotyped with. I think this book would of been much better without the physical abuse. On a more positive note, I did enjoy the story line and it was a story that kept me glued to the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment