Sunday, March 11, 2018

Last Sacrifice

Stars 4/5
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Bk 6) by Richelle Mead

I finished the series and I have to say that it was a fun adventure but of course this wouldn't be an honest review if I didn't say what bothered me as well as what was great about this book and the whole series so here it goes... I loved all the characters except Rose, sad to say but true. Her childish tantrums were annoying and for a person trained in discipline and battle, she would of been a disgrace. Also I got a bit sick from listening to everyone in the book complimenting her all the time and every guy thinking she was beautiful. I think the series would definitely been a 5 star read if Rose would of been more mature and not needing to be the center of everyone's world. Other than that, I really adored all the other characters and the story line. I would recommend this book and the series to everyone especially if you love to hate some characters. *note.. not sure who the girl is on the covers of these books but it doesn't fit the description of Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment