Sunday, March 18, 2018

Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses Bk 9)

Stars 2/5
Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses Bk 9) by Ellen Schreiber

This is the 9th and final book in the Vampire Kisses series. I have to say that I wished the series would of ended on a good note but then there was Raven. I hate to leave things unfinished so I read all the books in the series but I must say that I will be glad not to hear from Raven ever again. This book continued to follow Raven and her friends as Alexander's little sister came to visit. Halloween comes and goes again. Raven and Alexander have known each other for a year. I don't want to spoil the series if you are reading it but I will say this... It is all about Raven and she has no respect for anyone else. What she wants is all she thinks about and will press the issue until even the reader is sick of hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment