Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Down and Across

Stars 5/5
Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi

First I really need to say... I hope there will be another book! Oh I really loved these characters. I know there was an epilogue about what happens to them but I seriously need more! I went into the book pretty much clueless about the story line. I love puzzles and needed to give this a read. It follows Scott, a runaway high school student, that didn't want to work an internship that his father arranged instead he jumped on a bus to Washington D.C. to meet a professor that he needed to meet to get the "grit" to be successful. While he is there he meets lots of interesting people, escapes on bicycle, almost gets beat up or killed by a green haired man and finds out who he is. I don't want to say more about this story to not spoil it but this is a coming of age book that I recommend to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment