Wednesday, March 28, 2018

History Is All You Left Me

Stars 5/5
History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
(note.. This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

I love Adam Silvera's books and I knew I would love this one as well and I did. This book in fact made it to my 2018 Favorites List. This story was so touching and so real. It was the most heart felt book I have read in a long time. It follows Griffin, a young boy in love with his best friend Theo and their relationship until Theo dies in a drowning accident. Each chapter alternates between then and now so you understand all the "whys" and "how did that happens". That is all I am going to say about this book. One because I don't want to cry again and Two because I do not want to spoil the raw emotion held within this book. I love LGBTQ + inspired books especially M/M and so I would recommend this to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment