Sunday, March 24, 2019

When The Sky Fell On Splendor

Stars 4/5
When The Sky Fell On Splendor by Emily Henry

I read this book as a buddy read for the 2019 Buzzwordathon and I really enjoyed this spooky sci fi read. The story follows a group of high school teenagers that film youtube videos of things in their town like ghosts and other legends. Five years ago, an explosion at the steel mill still affects everyone in the town even Franny's brother who is still in coma. One night something strange fell to the Earth and they had to film it but as they grew closer something was not right and they woke up almost an hour later with burns and no memory of what happened. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it. I also had to love it because it is set in Ohio where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment