Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Daisy Jones & The Six

Stars 5/5
Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

First, I have to say that this book made it to my 2019 Favorites List because I loved it THAT much! The book is set up as interviews of everyone who was affiliated with Daisy Jones and the band called The Six. During the interviews, you find out about each ones life, hardships that they have to deal with and their feelings towards themselves and to others. I have to say that as I was reading this book, flashes of Janice Joplin and Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac kept filling my mind. I don't want to go into the story as to not spoil it but OMG this book is a "Must Read". I really can't recommend it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment