Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Mystery Of Black Hollow Lane

Stars 5/5
The Mystery Of Black Hollow Lane by Julia Nobel

I loved this book and can't wait for the next book in the series. This story had every element I love... boarding school, friendships, mean girls and a spooky mystery to solve. The book follows Emmy, a daughter of "parenting expert mom" on TV who is very busy and decides to send her to a boarding school in England. Wellsworth School is a mystery on it's own and Emmy soon finds out her absent father used to attend the school. Emmy and her friends soon stumble on a secret society within the school called The Order of The Black Hollow Lane. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it and I do plan on continuing with this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment