Monday, February 19, 2018

When Dimple Met Rishi

Stars 5/5
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

This is a coming of age book that follows Dimple and Rishi and how they met. I must say I have mixed emotions about this story. First let me say, that the writing is amazing and the story line is a contemporary read which I like. I did have some issues with Dimple and her immaturity in dealing with the relationship with Rishi and the way things did not turn in her favor. Maybe if Dimple would of put more time into the app instead of the dance routine, things could of been different. Honestly, I thought Dimple was physically, mentally and emotionally abusive towards Rishi. Think about it if the roles were reversed. I gave this story 5 stars because sometimes I just love to hate the main character. I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment