Sunday, February 11, 2018

Stalking Jack The Ripper

Stars 5/5
Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
(note.. this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

WoW! I started this book last year, but due to a death in the family I never finished it so I just reread the book and OMG I loved it! This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List. The story follows Audrey Rose Wadsworth and her love for forensic medicine during a time (1880's) when society frowned upon women doing much more than needlepoint and shopping. Audrey Rose, studying under her uncle, meets the dashing Thomas Cresswell and they team up to stalk Jack the Ripper. I am not going to go into the story anymore as not to spoil it but if you love Sherlock Holmes you will love this amazing story. I would recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment