Sunday, February 11, 2018

Hunting Prince Dracula

Stars 5/5
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
(note.. this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

OH My My My! I loved this book! I am in love with Audrey Rose and Thomas. They are so perfect together and when I read about them working the case together, it always makes me smile. This is the second book in the Stalking Jack The Ripper series and I do believe there will be 2 more books and OMG I can not wait. I hope Kerri Maniscalco writes many more. I would miss the main characters so much if she stops after just four. The story picks up where the first book lets off but it is a whole new adventure. Lots of new characters to love and hate. I would highly recommend this book and series to everyone especially if you love Sherlock Holmes types of mysteries with a splash of romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment