Friday, February 2, 2018

A Court Of Thorns & Roses

Stars 5/5
A Court Of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
(note.. this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

I really don't know what took me so long to read this book but WoW! All the hype is justified. I just loved this story. It follows a girl named Feyre. One day she is deep in the forest hunting food for her starving family and kills a wolf. She didn't realize that it was not a wolf but in fact a faerie so to pay for her crime against the fae, according to the treaty, she is taken to live on the other side of the wall in the magical land and that is when all the adventure begins. I am not going into much more as not to spoil it but I have to say that the creativity and imagination of this author is astounding. The descriptive art of each character and the world makes this book run like a crystal clear film in your head. I highly recommend it and I am definitely reading the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment