Monday, February 5, 2018

The Raven Boys

Stars 4/5
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Ok I have to admit this book took me a little bit to get into. Not sure if it was the book or just me. I did just finish a very amazing series so an adjustment was there. BUT ... after I did get into the book, I just loved it. So many things going on and so many lovable characters. This story follows Blue, a girl with a clairvoyant family; Gansey, a boy from a rich family that is fascinated with a lost King's body that could grant a wish if found; Adam, a scholarship kid from a poor and abusive family; Ronan, the one that fights to save himself & his friends, and Noah, the watcher. This book is about their friendship, adventures, kiss blocking and finding bones. I would recommend this book to everyone. I plan to finish the series asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment