Thursday, February 22, 2018

Broken Beautiful Hearts

Stars 5/5
Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia

I really enjoyed this book. I usually don't like to read books with such serious issues but I knew as soon as I picked up this book to read I wouldn't be able to put it down until I read it all and I was right. I read this book in one setting. It was a fast read with very likable characters. I honestly wish this book was not just a stand alone and there would be another because I would love to find out what happens to all of these characters. The story follows Peyton, a girl that just found out that she was accepted to college to play soccer which has been her life's goal then the worst happens. I am not going into more about this story because I do not want to spoil it. There are trigger warnings for physical, mental and substance abuse but I would recommend this book to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment