Thursday, January 2, 2020

Manson: The Life And Times of Charles Manson

Stars 5/5
Manson: The Life And Times Of Charles Manson by Jeff Guinn

I have been wanting to read this book for quite some time so I thought it fitting to be the first book I read in 2020 for the #CuriousAdventure read-a-thon. The book is a chronological account of Charles Milles Manson's life. How he came to be born until his conviction for the murders. When I was very young, I took a class in criminology and so I wrote to Charles Manson for the thesis I was writing. He never responded. Fast forward twenty six years later, I got a letter from Charlie. What a odd day that was but I have to say that writing to Charlie all those years ago is what started my hobby of autograph collecting which I love and cherish to this day. I highly recommend this book. It is a wonderful and accurate account of his life and the lives he touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment