Tuesday, January 21, 2020

A Cold Day For Murder (Kate Shugak #1)

Stars 5/5
A Cold Day For Murder by Dana Stabenow

I have been wanting to read this book series for a very long time and I am so glad I finally got to it. This is the first book of the Kate Shugak series and I really enjoyed it. I love books set in Alaska and this one is perfect for the winter months. The story follows Kate, a woman who chose to live in a remote part of Alaska after leaving the city life and her career of sex crime investigation for Anchorage's DA office. Jack, FBI agent and Kate's ex lover shows up and hires Kate to investigate the case of two men who have gone missing and one is a son of a senator. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it and I will be continuing on with this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment