Friday, January 24, 2020

Layoverland

Stars 5/5
Layoverland by Gabby Noone
(note... This book made it to my 2020 Favorites List)

WOW! This was one of my most anticipated books of the year and OMG I loved it! Such an awesome and creative read! This book made it to my 2020 Favorites List! The story follows Beatrice, a young girl killed in a car crash and wakes up on the plane to Layoverland or purgatory. She finds out that she has to stay there until she helps 5000 souls move on either to heaven or hell and one of the souls she has to help is Caleb, the boy that caused her death. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but OMG this is a must read! I highly recommend it. Fingers Crossed for another book following these characters! I just loved them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment