Saturday, November 9, 2019

Strangers At The Gate

Stars 5/5
Strangers At The Gate by Catriona McPherson

This was a twisty mystery that I just loved. I never knew the "who done it" until the very end and I never expected it at all. The story follows Finn and Paddy, a married couple, that move to a small country town for a job change. Paddy, an attorney, was offered a partnership in a law firm and his wife, Finn, was offered the job of deacon for the local church. Finn is a bit spooked by living in the country instead of the city life she is accustomed too but is learning to deal with the things that go bump in the night up until they find Paddy's boss and wife are stabbed to death. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book. I just love an English mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment