Saturday, November 30, 2019

Nevermoor: The Trials Of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor #1)

Stars 5/5
Nevermoor: The Trials Of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor #1) by Jessica Townsend

I have no clue why it has taken me this long to pick up this book because I loved this story and can not wait to read on in the series. The book follows Morrigan Crow, a young girl that was born on Eventide, the most unluckiest day, which means that Morrigan is a cursed child that will die at the age of twelve. Something happens to bring Eventide early and so Morrigan will die at the stroke of midnight on her eleventh birthday but just as the hunters were coming to kill her she is whisked off to another world and it is there she must pass the trials to not only become a citizen but to win a place at the city's most coveted organization, the Wundrous Society. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment