Monday, November 18, 2019

Into The Storm

Stars 4/5
Into The Storm by Melanie Moreland

I read this book as a recommendation from a friend and I really enjoyed it. I rarely read New Adult do to the sex scenes but I really enjoyed this story line. I will say though, it has it's fair share of sexual encounters. The story follows a woman that is beat up and fleeing in blizzard like conditions and she runs her car into a tree. She is rescued by the land owner, Joshua, who is a person who suffers from agoraphobia after an attack and he now rarely leaves his home. I also suffer from agoraphobia and so I can relate very well to this story. The woman is struck with amnesia and so he calls her Rabbit and yes this is a love story. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I think this book was very creative and unique. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment