Monday, December 30, 2019

The Woman In The Window

Stars 5/5
The Woman In The Window by A. J. Finn

I have to be honest, this book took me awhile to start because I suffer from agoraphobia and I didn't know how I would feel reading about it but I am so glad I did because I really loved this story! The book follows Anna Fox, a woman stricken with agoraphobia, that loves to compulsively watch her neighbors and keep track of their everyday lives until one day she witnesses a murder and calls the police to report it. Anna has more than agoraphobia, she also suffers from many other social anxieties that she is taking medications for but she exacerbates her problems with alcohol. Did she really witness a murder or was it the drugs? I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this for everyone who loves a "who done it".

No comments:

Post a Comment