Monday, December 30, 2019

The Haunting Of Beacon Hill (The Beckoning Dead #1)

Stars 5/5
The Haunting Of Beacon Hill (The Beckoning Dead #1) by Ambrose Ibsen

This is the first book in The Beckoning Dead series and I can't wait for the next. I really enjoyed this unique and creepy ghost story. I am so very fond of this author's books that I want to read them all. This story follows Sadie, a young woman that has always had the gift of seeing ghosts after her near death experience. Sadie learns of an old neighborhood friend who is in psychiatric hospital after going into the haunted house on Beacon Hill. After visiting her, Sadie needs to learn all she can about the ghost "Mother Maggot" because it is after her. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment