Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Let The Right One In

Stars 4/5
Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist

I really enjoyed this story and I must confess that after I started reading the book I did remember seeing the film. The story follows Oskar, a young boy that gets bullying at school all the time. One night he meets Eli, a young girl who lived a reclusive life with a man, who everyone assumed was her father. Oskar soon finds out that Eli is really a vampire like creature and the man who he thought was her father was really a man that was the serial killer everyone hunted for. He would string his victims up and drain them of their blood while they were still alive to feed Eli. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I do recommend it if you love vampires like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment