Friday, December 13, 2019

The Queen Of Nothing (The Folk Of The Air #3)

Stars 5/5
The Queen Of Nothing (The Folk Of The Air #3) by Holly Black
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

First, I just want to say that I am really sad this trilogy came to an end. I just love this brilliant world created by the author and I will miss all the characters that I loved and loved to hate. This is the third and final book of The Folk of The Air series and it continues to follow Jude and how she is dealing with her exile from the Fae lands until her twin sister, Taryn, shows up needing her help. Taryn needs Jude to pose as her for an inquest because Jude can not be glamoured to tell the truth. Jude agrees to go. Not only does she miss the world but needs to see Cardan again. I don't want to go into this book more as to not spoil it but I can't recommend this series more. I believe this is a "Must Read" for all who love fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment