Wednesday, December 4, 2019

In The Bleak Midwinter

Stars 5/5
In The Bleak Midwinter by Julia Spencer - Fleming

I was worried that I wouldn't like this book due to the main protagonist being a Reverend and that the story would revolve around religion but I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read on in the series. The story follows Reverend Clare, the new Priest in the small town of Miller's Kill, New York. Clare is more than just a Priest overseeing the church, she was also a retired Army helicopter pilot. One night as she was leaving the parish for a run, Clare finds a baby at her door that is when she meets Sheriff Russ. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it and can't wait to see what happens next in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment