Friday, September 13, 2019

Written In Red (The Others #1)

Stars 5/5
Written In Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop

OMG! This book was amazing! I must admit that I didn't know if I would enjoy this but it had me hooked after the first minute of reading. What an awesome world and the characters are so very interesting. The book follows Meg who stumbles in out of the snow almost frozen to Lakeside Courtyard, an area owned by the others. She inquires about the job of human liaison and is hesitantly  hired by the leader, Simon, a shape-shifter. Meg is a cassandra sangue or blood prophet, one who is cut and blood drawn to see the future, and is on the run as she escaped her owner and abuser. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it and I will be continuing on in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment