Wednesday, May 22, 2019

There's Something About Sweetie

Stars 5/5
There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

I am just doing the Happy Happy Book Dance because I loved this book! And I knew I would! The story is fun, light and such an enjoyable read. There is no way you can not love all the characters in this book (except Sweetie's Mom). Ashish is a young guy that is having problems meeting the right girls. He is into finding girls with lots of outside beauty but very little inside, so he asks his parents to fix him up with someone, like they did for his elder brother Rishi (When Dimple met Rishi... yeah that Rishi)! So they did! Sweetie is a young girl that is trying hard to overcome her Mother's body image disorder while trying to be ok with who she is even if she is overweight. I do not want to spoil this book at all so I am just going to say I highly recommend it! 2019 Favorites List!

No comments:

Post a Comment