Monday, May 6, 2019

A List Of Cages

Stars 5/5
A List Of Cages by Robin Roe

This book was truly heart touching and I really enjoyed it. The story follows Adam, a high school senior that signs up to be an aide to the school's psychologist and Julian, a young freshman that has lost both his Mom and Dad to a car accident and went to live with his overly controlling and abusive uncle. Adam and Julian have a bond because when the accident first happened Julian went to stay with Adam and his Mom temporarily. I went into this book not knowing much about it and I am glad I did. I rarely read books with so much abuse and violence but this book is definitely a story of survival and coming of age. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment