Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Last Mrs. Parrish

Stars 5/5
The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

OMG! I have to say this book was totally AMAZING and it also made it to my 2019 Favorites List! I just loved it! The story has so many twists and turns that by the end of the book I was sitting on the edge of my chair! The book follows Amber, a young woman on a mission to get what she wants and who she wants to be with. Amber has made a plan to befriend, Daphne, the wife of the man, James, she will seduce so she can not only be rich but hold a position of power. That is all I am going to say about this story because I do not want to spoil it. BUT.. I will say that by the middle of the book, you will be seeing things through new eyes. I highly recommend this book. It is definitely a "Must Read"!

No comments:

Post a Comment