Saturday, February 9, 2019

White Rabbit

Stars 5/5
White Rabbit by Caleb Roehrig

OMG what an amazing book! I really loved it. The story follows Rufus, a young guy that just is starting to get over his ex-boyfriend, Sebastian, when he shows up at the party wanting to talk. While at this party, Rufus' step-sister, April, upset and confused calls Rufus to come and help her. Sebastian offers to take him and when they arrive, April is sitting next to her boyfriend, Fox, bloody holding a knife. April says she didn't kill him and begs Rufus to help her by finding out who really did. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it. I chose to follow along in the book while listening to the audio book. I just love books narrated by Michael Crouch. Awesome voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment