Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Thousandth Floor

Stars 5/5
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

I really loved this story! Very creative and unique. The book follows several characters that all live in the Tower of 1000 stories. Leda, a young girl that just spent the summer in rehab for her addiction to speed. Eris, a young girl that finds out her father is not her biological father and is forced to move to the lower floors of the Tower which is for the poor. Watt, a young guy that is a tech genius that finds out everyone's secrets for a price and Avery, the most genetically beautiful girl in the world that has the biggest secret of all plus all their friends. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I loved all the characters. I highly recommend the book and I do plan on reading on in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment