Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Art Of Losing

Stars 5/5
The Art Of Losing by Lizzy Mason

I must be honest in saying I really try to stay clear of reading books about drug or alcohol addictions but I really wanted to read this book because I heard great things about it and I really loved the story. It was very unique and creative! The story follows Harley who just found her boyfriend Mike cheating on her with her younger sister, Audrey. She gets so upset she leaves the party and has now found out that Mike was drunk and was just in an accident with Audrey in the car. Audrey is in a coma and Mike is fine. This story is how Harley comes to deal with the issues as well as rekindling an old friendship with Raf, her next door neighbor who also is a recovering addict. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment