Thursday, May 17, 2018

What Once We Feared

Stars 5/5
What Once We Feared by Carrie Ryan

First I need to say that I just loved The Forest of Hands and Teeth series and OMG do I miss it. It has been awhile since I read it and I am going to be honest and say that I still think about it from time to time missing the world. I did hate some of the characters but that is what made it so great and I highly recommend this series to everyone who loves zombies and survival books. I was so excited to find out about this short prequel and had to read it. It is very short but just enough to get me wanting more zombies in my reading. Carrie Ryan did a wonderful job with this series. It will always be one of my favorites because it was so unique and creative. I have my fingers crossed for more books like this series from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment