Friday, May 25, 2018

From Twinkle, With Love

Stars 5/5
From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon

What a cute story. I knew that I would really like this book and I had to read it right when it came out and I was correct. The story is so unique and creative. You find yourself smiling while you read. I just love these types of books. The story follows Twinkle and how she really wants to be a film director and gets the chance during her junior year in high school with the help of Sahil, a boy who has had a crush on Twinkle since they were 11, makes her wish come true by funding and producing her dream for the Summer Festival. Twinkle, however has had a crush on Sahil's brother Neil and when Twinkle gets an email from a secret admirer named "N" she thinks right away it is Neil. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book. I can't wait for the next book from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment