Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Ghoulia

Stars 5/5
Ghoulia by Barbara Cantini
(note.. this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

First I want to Thank Netgalley for this advanced digital copy. WoW! I just loved this book! I can't wait til it is published because I desperately need a physical copy for my Halloween bookcase. This book was so cute, I had to add it to my 2018 Favorites List. The story and the illustrations are above amazing. Such a wonderful book. The story follows Ghoulia (or Mortina as I have seen on a different title for this book), a little zombie girl who wants friends. She waits until Halloween to sneak out of the house to go trick or treating. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book to everyone of all ages who loves zombies, cute spooky, Halloween and everything that goes bump in the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment