Saturday, May 26, 2018

The Brightsiders

Stars 5/5
The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde

I am going to be honest. When I first saw the story line for this book, I wasn't impressed at all. In fact, I didn't think I was even going to read this one BUT OMG I just loved it. What a fun and heart touching book. I was cheering the characters on and smiling for much of the book. It follows Emmy, who is a female drummer, for a garage band that got famous. Her and her friends go through some toil and trouble but are always there for each other. I don't want to go more into the story as not to spoil it but if you love coming of age, finding yourself, dealing with hardships and finding love... This book is a must for you. Note... Check out the audio book as well. Narration by Katherine Littrell is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment