Sunday, February 26, 2017

Throne of Glass

Stars 4/5
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

I have to admit that going into this book, I didn't think I would like it due to the fact that I am really not fond of the "assassin" theme but I was really shocked at how great the book really was. I started the book just to see how I would like it and next thing I knew I was half way through the book. A very exciting read, in that you don't want to put it down. I enjoyed the fast pace and how lots of things are happening throughout the story. A book about a young female assassin, her life and struggles, making friends and being in a competition that would decide the rest of her life. I can not wait to read the rest of the series and would recommend this first book to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment