Friday, February 10, 2017

Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe

Stars 4/5
Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Whenever I read such an awesome story, I always wonder what ever happened to the characters and I would really like to know.... no correction.. I need to know what ever happened to Aristotle and Dante. This is a book about self discovery, hardships, death defying incidents, coming of age and an everlasting friendship. Coming to accept various diversities, familial as well as personal. I really enjoyed this book. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because I felt Aristotle's "oh whoa is me" attitude was a little overdone and it was a bit much to read sometimes. Other than that, the story was an amazing read. I would recommend it to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment