Sunday, August 19, 2018

Into The Drowning Deep

Stars 5/5
Into The Drowning Deep by Mira Grant aka Seanan McGuire
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

WoW! What an amazingly creepy story. I was hooked from the very beginning and could not go to bed until I was finished! I can not wait til the next book in the series. I went into this book without knowing much about it and I am glad I did. So I am not going to spoil the story but I will say that this book creates a whole new world and it was really scary! The book follows a young scientist named Victoria, who is trying to find out about her sister's disappearance during a voyage in search of mermaids. That is all I am going to say because you have to read this book. This Is A Must Read. I highly recommend this book to everyone who likes a creepy mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment