Monday, August 6, 2018

Curse Of The Arctic Star (Nancy Drew Diaries #1)

Stars 5/5
Curse Of The Arctic Star (Nancy Drew Diaries #1) by Carolyn Keene

This is the first book in the Nancy Drew Diaries series and I have to say that it is much different than the older set I grew up with. It follows Nancy and her friends in a more modern day world with computers and emails but stays true to the "who done it" mysteries. In this book, Nancy and her friends set out on the maiden voyage of the Arctic Star to help their friend Becca figure out a few twisted mysteries that may close down the ship's company before it has a chance to start. I highly recommend this book series to everyone especially today's youth wanting to read a more up to date Nancy Drew. As for me, I think I like the older series best.

No comments:

Post a Comment