Saturday, August 25, 2018

Hidden

Stars 5/5
Hidden by Helen Frost

What an amazing story! This was so unique. I am glad I stumbled upon this book. It follows a young girl named Wren who was waiting in the car for her Mom to pay for the gas, when a man ran out of the store and stole the car driving it all the way home to his house and putting it in his garage with Wren hiding in the back. The theft, accidental kidnapper, didn't know she was in the car until he seen the story on the news and his wife and little girl found out as well. Darra was the thief's little girl and she knew that Wren was somewhere in there garage hiding so she left food for her. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I will say that these two girls meet later on in life. I highly recommend this short story written in verse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment