Monday, August 20, 2018

An Unwanted Guest

Stars 5/5
An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

OMG! What an amazing story! I have to say first, that this book reminded me of an "Agatha Christie Style" who done it mystery and OMG I Loved It! This book definitely made it to my 2018 Favorites List and I highly recommend it to everyone who loves an awesome mystery. I am so very glad I read this book. The story follows a variety of different people and couples that are all headed to the Mitchell's Inn in the Catskills for a weekend retreat. As they are on their way, the snow starts to fall heavily and soon they find themselves barely making to the hotel and then snowed in. This is where the mystery begins. I am not going into the story because I do not want to spoil it but I will say that this book will be on my winter re-read list and I can not stress how much it is a Must Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment