Saturday, June 9, 2018

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

Stars 5/5
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

Holy Wow! I can not even express enough of how much I loved this book and Evelyn Hugo. The story will pull out every emotion humanly possible. This definitely earned a spot on my 2018 Favorites List. The story follows a not so well known journalist named Monique that is given an exclusive interview with the great Evelyn Hugo. Ms Hugo is a beloved film star that has lived a quiet and secretive life. Monique is uncertain as to why she was chosen. She soon finds out that Evelyn is wanting more than just an interview but she wants to give her the truthful "tell all" story of her life. I am not going into the story anymore as to not spoil it but let me just say this... The Book Is A Must Read! I highly recommend this book to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment