Sunday, June 10, 2018

Shelter In Place

Stars 5/5
Shelter In Place by Nora Roberts
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

This book was written for me! Let me explain... My maiden name is Riggs and there was a character in this book with the same last name. My birthday is July 22 and that is the date of the tragedy in the book. And last but not least... My all time favorite tv character is Deputy Barney Fife and you are going to have to read the book to understand that! But with all of those coincidences it was the awesomely amazing story line that made it 5 stars and one of my 2018 Favorites. The story is about a horrible shooting in a mall and I am not going to go into the story too much as to not spoil it but let me just say that there is such a "OMG" twist that had me glued to the book all night long. I never slept. I highly recommend this book to everyone. Nora Roberts amazes me with every book she writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment