Thursday, June 14, 2018

Save The Date

Stars 3/5
Save The Date by Morgan Matson

I really liked the whole wedding comedy story line but I have to be honest and say that I thought too many things went wrong and it took funny to just annoying. The story follows Charlie, a recent high school graduate getting ready for college and brought up in a very large family, and they are preparing for her older sister's wedding. Every thing that could go wrong does and of course Charlie is the only person that can fix it all which I think is a bit unrealistic honestly. I did not like the main character. I thought she was a bit childish and immature acting for her age to believe that it would just be her and her family only for the weekend of her sister's wedding. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it. I would recommend this to people who like contemporary comedies but it just wasn't the book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment